- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) 2007 Rural LISC Award, Arroyo de Paz Apartments II, Desert Hot Springs – in appreciation for your hard work and dedication to affordable housing.
- Southern California Association of Non Profit Housing (SCANPH) Affordable Housing Award for Project of the Year Multifamily Rental, Arroyo de Paz Apartments I & II, Desert Hot Springs.
- Hyder & Co. Certificate of Recognition for "Building successful vibrant housing for low income families."
- U.S. Congressional Special Recognition, presented by Congresswoman Mary Bono Mack.
- California State Special Recognition presented by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger - for Arroyo de Paz Apartments I & II, Desert Hot Springs.
- California State Senate Certificate of Recognition, presented by Denise Moreno Ducheny.
- Riverside County Board of Supervisors Special Recognition, presented by Supervisor Roy Wilson.
- City of Coachella Proclamation designating October 4, 2007, Coachella Valley Housing Coalition Day, presented by Mayor Eduardo Garcia and City Council.